la passion du golf
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum dédié au golf et à ses passionnés. Sujets abordés : technique, matériel, règles, joueurs, ...

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Shafts Accra

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Laquiche
4e série
4e série
Laquiche

index : 8,8
club : La Queue lez Yvelines

Shafts Accra Empty
MessageSujet: Shafts Accra   Shafts Accra EmptyLun 12 Mai 2008 - 22:31

Est-ce que vous connaissez cette marque ?
Avez-vous eu l'occasion de jouer leurs shafts ?
Plus particulièrement le X170 ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Realswimmer
1ere série
1ere série
Realswimmer

index : 18.1
club : Bourgogne

Shafts Accra Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shafts Accra   Shafts Accra EmptyMar 13 Mai 2008 - 0:09

Arrête de faire ton Lenéant Shafts Accra 0085
gillesb
1ere série
1ere série
gillesb

index : 11.8
club : Disney

Shafts Accra Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shafts Accra   Shafts Accra EmptyMar 13 Mai 2008 - 8:16

http://www.accragolf.com/
ed
3e série
3e série
ed

index : 25.3

Shafts Accra Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shafts Accra   Shafts Accra EmptyMar 13 Mai 2008 - 9:14

Un témoignage :

the Axiv series is Accra's response to everyone that wanted a somewhat firmer tip shaft to fit an even wider spectrum of golfers.

Axiv
features a 4-axis weave in a single ply to stabilize the butt section where deformation can be great for golfers with strong transitions.

My
specs - Smooth tempo with an average swing speed of 103-105 but an aggressive release. Hcp is about 11. I typically prefer medium torque firm flex shafts as I am not a strong shaft loader.

Installation

R5TP 9.5*. The 2" bottom bore to groundline measure is 2" which is the highest you'll see in any head and typical of TM's. This serves to noticeably soften the shaft flex however the shaft used must be stable
enough in the tip to handle this configuration. Shafts with softer tips or susceptibility to deformation perform poorly in the long hosel/short insertion of TM heads. Generally I look at shafts with tips similar or stiffer than Fuji 757 to validate their ability to handle the install.

XT60 M4 (stiff) went straight in without tipping. Basically I wanted to provide this shaft the acid test. The XT60 has the highest torque in the Accra Axiv family so would theoretically be more subject to deformation. Final length 45", 2g/4g weights in the R5TP.

Look
Bronze with black. Typical Accra - understated and classy. Cross section is thinner due to the constant taper design (similar concept to Project X, NV)

Feel
Smooth and responsive but not 'kicky' down low despite the install. Slightly more muted than Tour series. I like
the extra stability in the tip...I feel I can rip the drive without a hook issue. There is enough torque that a smooth swing can also be accomodated....a really desirable combination for my swing type.

Trajectory
Shafts don't contribute a ton to trajectory and the XT60 is neutral in this regard. Typical flight is penetrating....I might need slightly more loft with this head though the launch monitor is putting me at 12*, 3200 rpm. More importantly, I very much liked the flight at the range and on the course.

Dispersion
The R5TP isn't the straightest hitting driver I've had but is still 450cc and plenty forgiving enough. I've traditionally been a 72-75g driver shaft kind of guy so the 67g XT60 is taking some getting used to. It is very
comfortable to swing and swing hard. Some shafts never allow you to hit your groove but I was hitting the XT60 very consistently...which means the middle section of the range at the base of the fence on 7-8 straight hard swings. I'm not that great a golfer so that's more than I can ask for.

Overall
I haven't liked a 67g shaft for a long time. The XT60 has shown me enough to be my gamer. Still early
in the season but with the number of shafts I have at my disposal, I feel the XT60 gives up nothing in performance to any of them. Hopefully I can provide more data later in the season including launch monitor
numbers.
Contenu sponsorisé

Shafts Accra Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Shafts Accra   Shafts Accra Empty

Shafts Accra
Page 1 sur 1